TCA Technologies is seeking an experienced Applications Engineer to join our remarkable team!
Drawing on your knowledge and experience with a broad range of automated manufacturing technologies and practices, and working as part of our applications engineering team, you will develop best in class solutions for our clients. You will write winning proposals, and develop accurate cost estimates for those solutions.
- Participate in customer RFQ meetings to assist in project, process or product development virtually or at customer sites
- Prepare drawings, line layouts and concepts in SolidWorks
- Provide detailed estimates of time, labour and material costs required for departments
- Write technical proposals in clear, concise language
- Deliver sales presentations and customer tours when required
- Define scope of work adequately to provide clear direction for the project team
- Identify project risks and solutions to mitigate issues
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain estimates of major material and equipment costs required for the preparation of budgets and proposals
- Communicate between Project Manager, internal departments and Customers
- Provide proactive customer support throughout project life cycle
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree/diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of mechanical design and integration of automated factory equipment
- Proficiency with Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with customers and suppliers
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of self-motivation
- Strong logical and methodical reasoning capabilities
- Desire to keep abreast of leading-edge technology
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within a multi-discipline environment
- Must have a valid passport and drivers license
TCA Technologies Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in allaspects of the selection process.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department.